FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

had no choice but try and park the bus. this game suddenly gone fucked. will get them out way now saves me dropping out tbh. no clue what happened to it.

Gave mate you on tonight? Im on nights all this week AKA real life commitment, but im off tonight so would be best get it out the way if you can. Unless your busy with some real life commitments? Let me know mate. Oh and no cheek back thanks

Jimmy Grimble's Boots said:
Gave mate you on tonight? Im on nights all this week AKA real life commitment, but im off tonight so would be best get it out the way if you can. Unless your busy with some real life commitments? Let me know mate. Oh and no cheek back thanks

Alright jimmy ye I'll get on you on for a while your usually on till late ain't you. Just awoke from a real life commitment kip so I shall be on shortly. Look forward to getting battered.

Porto 2 Inter 0
Inter 2 Porto 3

Hulk came alive in that final game blasting an 8 minute hat trick to come from 2-0 down to 3-2.

cool cat said:
Porto 2 Inter 0
Inter 2 Porto 3

Hulk came alive in that final game blasting an 8 minute hat trick to come from 2-0 down to 3-2.

Cracking game that second one and you saving my pen at 1 0 in the first still hurts......well played mate

Gavmcfc88 said:

Alright jimmy ye I'll get on you on for a while your usually on till late ain't you. Just awoke from a real life commitment kip so I shall be on shortly. Look forward to getting battered.

Yeah mate ill be awake for a while yet but i aint online on ps3. Give me a pm when your goin on and ill go on

Gavmcfc88 said:

Yeah mate ill be awake for a while yet but i aint online on ps3. Give me a pm when your goin on and ill go on

Don't think my pms are sending in on now mate I'll wait for you.

I'm off to bed now mate will have to sort one out in the day bud. I'm out of work at the moment so just pm me and I should be able to jump on anytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.