Fifa 13

Damocles said:
BlueInCanada said:
Where do the players that I win from the auction go? They're not in my active squad list and the coins have gone from my account. WTF?

Frustrating the shite out of me

Watchlist

And sometimes on 12 they'd go into your trade pile as well.

They'll be in your club somewhere.

brian the blue said:
Damocles said:
BlueInCanada said:
Where do the players that I win from the auction go? They're not in my active squad list and the coins have gone from my account. WTF?

Frustrating the shite out of me

Watchlist

And sometimes on 12 they'd go into your trade pile as well.

They'll be in your club somewhere.

If you rebuild your squad, they show up then, took me a while to find

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
dref619 said:
scott sinclair is so good on this game

Scored a decent goal with him against Barca, he's my impact sub. Nastasic is pretty good as well!!

his pace is unbelievable, if you can get his first touch right when running onto a through ball hes unstoppable. scored a hat trick for me on online seasons last night against madrid

I'm up to Div 6 on H2H with a 16-2-2 record so far.

Belgium are incredible,

***************Courtois****************

Alderweireld**Kompany**Vermaelen**Vertonghen

************Fellaini***Witsel*************

***Hazard********Dembele*******Mertens***

****************Mirralas****************

4-2-3-1 Narrow. Unstoppable.

is there anyway to consistently control this first touch thing?

I've been taking my finger off the pace trigger, and also trying to not turn in directions unnatural to the balls movement, but even then sometimes the ball just goes flying off the player and into an opponents.

Also I took off the totally unintuitive auto player select mode and the game is transformed. So much better for it!

Really like the game so far. Learning how to unlock defenses again as through-balls seem to have lost their significance now that almost every defender is as fast as Messi when heading back to goal. Almost impossible to out muscle then if you're the attacker I'm finding. Anyone else?

First time I've ever got into ultimate team.
Really enjoying it.
My first team is a gold team built up of Spanish players.
My second team are bronze players built up of young English talent.
2 promotions so far with a title won :D

One thing that really annoys me though, once an opponent gains a little bit of momentum, and has a good spell of attacking, it almost seems that they are destined to score shortly after.
The defence panics and makes stupid errors and can't find a pass to a team mate for shit!
More realistic in a way I suppose, just annoys me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.