Fifa 13

DanCity2890 said:
First time I've ever got into ultimate team.
Really enjoying it.
My first team is a gold team built up of Spanish players.
My second team are bronze players built up of young English talent.
2 promotions so far with a title won :D

One thing that really annoys me though, once an opponent gains a little bit of momentum, and has a good spell of attacking, it almost seems that they are destined to score shortly after.
The defence panics and makes stupid errors and can't find a pass to a team mate for shit!
More realistic in a way I suppose, just annoys me.

This is my UT team at present:

FIaAQ.png

On the bench is Weaver, Van Buyton, Gelson Fernandes, Riera, Onohua, Santa Cruz, De Jong and Petrov.

It's called MCFC Legends on my PSN if anybody fancies a game.

Oasis_City said:
Anyone else's game keep freezing
Sometimes. The thing mine does what pisses me off is when you are on live and your in the arena wating for it to start. Sometimes if the guy your playing leaves I get stuck in arena and the only way out is to go back on dashboard or turn it off.

Damocles said:
DanCity2890 said:
First time I've ever got into ultimate team.
Really enjoying it.
My first team is a gold team built up of Spanish players.
My second team are bronze players built up of young English talent.
2 promotions so far with a title won :D

One thing that really annoys me though, once an opponent gains a little bit of momentum, and has a good spell of attacking, it almost seems that they are destined to score shortly after.
The defence panics and makes stupid errors and can't find a pass to a team mate for shit!
More realistic in a way I suppose, just annoys me.

This is my UT team at present:

FIaAQ.png

On the bench is Weaver, Van Buyton, Gelson Fernandes, Riera, Onohua, Santa Cruz, De Jong and Petrov.

It's called MCFC Legends on my PSN if anybody fancies a game.

Nice! :)
How do you get a pick of your team like that btw mate?

Here is my UT starting 11 at the moment, thanks for the website Damocles.
Chemistry is 75, dunno why it says 0 :P

2n69ete.png

anyone having trouble on the seasons mode? it will only connect like 1/10 times, sometimes it connects but in the trainin/loading screen im the opposition....then it disconnects.......

ANNYOING EA

Career mode keeps freezing on me. The game is slow and now doesn't have a visible football WTF is going on EA??
Aguero_Element said:
anyone having trouble on the seasons mode? it will only connect like 1/10 times, sometimes it connects but in the trainin/loading screen im the opposition....then it disconnects.......

ANNYOING EA

Aguero_Element said:

ANNYOING EA

Ye mate happening to me as well. Sometimes wont even go past the training loading screen then I have to quit the game.

Right lads is it just me or can you hear the scum "U.N.I.T.E.D nick nack paddy" chant when playing as City? I can hear it every game and it's pissing me off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.