FIFA 15 - TOP 50 & CITY PLAYERS

Jimbob said:
pantalon violet again said:
Mrmcfc said:
As opposed to needy c**ts like you who crave acceptance from randoms on a football forum.

Sad c**t.

I see I've touched a nerve with a weedy fuckwit who probably was abused as a child .

Good to see that FIFA holds such as place in your life and the scores of the players is enough for you to wank to whilst wearing your headphones getting twatted by an 8 year old on line., then in your fury you hammer minecraft as your mummy cooks your beans on toast in secret because daddy just got home from the pub and is drunk.
His belt and belly button are in your dreams

What a weird post.

Not weird , giving as good as I get

Jimbob said:
I see I've touched a nerve with a weedy fuckwit who probably was abused as a child .

Good to see that FIFA holds such as place in your life and the scores of the players is enough for you to wank to whilst wearing your headphones getting twatted by an 8 year old on line., then in your fury you hammer minecraft as your mummy cooks your beans on toast in secret because daddy just got home from the pub and is drunk.
His belt and belly button are in your dreams

What a weird post.

Don't think you're capable of giving anywhere near as good as you get.

Mrmcfc said:
Jimbob said:
What a weird post.

Calling him a **** is quite predictable, its all we ever do. Give us a rundown on his childhood. Just for laughs.

dronefromsector7g said:
Mrmcfc said:

c**t.
Calling him a c**t is quite predictable, its all we ever do. Give us a rundown on his childhood. Just for laughs.

I like him really.
Just felt like busting his chops.
Hope I still get a Christmas card.
X

Mrmcfc said:
Jimbob said:
What a weird post.

What measures are you using?

I need to know the metics and Kpi's your using, because my figures in real terms year on year obviously show they are , independent research has shown that you in fact had the majority in "**** " 2012 to 2014 taking into account the growth of drone in cuntsville

Mrmcfc said:

c**t.

I need to know the metics and Kpi's your using, because my figures in real terms year on year obviously show they are , independent research has shown that you in fact had the majority in "c**t " 2012 to 2014 taking into account the growth of drone in c**t

"lol" based performance indicators.
In 2012 you were at rate of 6 posts per lol. Unfortunately it has been on the decline since early 2013, heading up to 42 posts per lol.

Up your lol rate, or you're sacked.

You twat (mixing up the profanities for excitements sake)

Mrmcfc said:
Mrmcfc said:

c**t.

I need to know the metics and Kpi's your using, because my figures in real terms year on year obviously show they are , independent research has shown that you in fact had the majority in "c**t " 2012 to 2014 taking into account the growth of drone in c**t

In 2012 you were at rate of 6 posts per lol. Unfortunately it has been on the decline since early 2013, heading up to 42 posts per lol.

I'm fucking lost with all this

Apologies for the rant , it was a deliberately savage one in faux outrage

Mrmcfc said:

Do my childhood, do my childhood. Pur-leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee.

Mrmcfc said:

Love you

dronefromsector7g said:
Mrmcfc said:

Do my childhood, do my childhood. Pur-leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee.

You were born from the spunk bubble of Serena Williams arse and grew in a test tube that was set alight by monkey farts.
As you grew up in the trees of north west glossop you developed a sixth sense and learned how to type using your claws.
You were then rescued by a kind tramp,who took you in as a tampon for his wet sodden arse
There you stayed for years feasting on whiskey shites until your real mum cilla black found you cowering in her Liverpool bin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.