FIFA 15 - TOP 50 & CITY PLAYERS

pantalon violet again said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I'm fucking lost with all this

Apologies for the rant , it was a deliberately savage one in faux outrage
Do my childhood, do my childhood. Pur-leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee.

You were born from the spunk bubble of Serena Williams arse and grew in a test tube that was set alight by monkey farts.
As you grew up in the trees of north west glossop you developed a sixth sense and learned how to type using your claws.
You were then rescued by a kind tramp,who took you in as a tampon for his wet sodden arse
There you stayed for years feasting on whiskey shites until your real mum cilla black found you cowering in her Liverpool bin
Throw in the kinky sex involving Frank Bough and a Curly Wurly and youre on the money.

ps excellent derailment there ;-)

dronefromsector7g said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Do my childhood, do my childhood. Pur-leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee.

You were born from the spunk bubble of Serena Williams arse and grew in a test tube that was set alight by monkey farts.
As you grew up in the trees of north west glossop you developed a sixth sense and learned how to type using your claws.
You were then rescued by a kind tramp,who took you in as a tampon for his wet sodden arse
There you stayed for years feasting on whiskey shites until your real mum cilla black found you cowering in her Liverpool bin
Throw in the kinky sex involving Frank Bough and a Curly Wurly and youre on the money.

ps excellent derailment there ;-)

Took the thread in a tangent of legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.