FIFA 15

The Missus let her mate's kid on the ps4 to play fifa at the weekend. He's changed the game play settings so players are running stupidly fast and the ball flies ridiculously fast and has pretty much made it too easy.

Does anybody know how to change the gameplay settings back to default?

foxy said:
The Missus let her mate's kid on the ps4 to play fifa at the weekend. He's changed the game play settings so players are running stupidly fast and the ball flies ridiculously fast and has pretty much made it too easy.

Does anybody know how to change the gameplay settings back to default?

Im pretty sure if you just go onto the gameplay settings either at the bottom or maybe you have to press a certain button you can restore to default.

I don't play it but my lad does and He keeps asking about the legends. I had a look and what a crock of shit they have. Why no Ronaldo, maradona, zico, Zidane? They have fowler and fucking sol Campbell!!
Not sure if I should ban him from playing it.

For such a great game, they seriously need to sort the card decisions out. I've lost count how many times I've been clean through goal then only to be tackled, then no card issued. Also get red cards for fair tackles.

Is this happening when you play the rags, because that would be ultra-realism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.