Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Ill make an account for you guys and play when im free, i currently play for andy babas :D 1st in world xD

I've joined, anyone up for a few games tonight?

I think its good that you use your virtual pro, stops people zooming for the best players.

My Pro is a CAM by the way.

My pro is that shit, he could play anywhere to the same effect.

Talk about fighting my way into a team ;-)

If you need a no nonsense centre half who will play it safe and give it simple then id happily join aslong as its not full of greedy gits who shoot from the half way line and just run round and round trying to get the ball and show off, Im a boring git who likes to just do the simple thing and leave the better players to win us the game :-)

PSN: oasphonic

watbur said:
aslong as its not full of greedy gits who shoot from the half way line and just run round and round trying to get the ball and show off, Im a boring git who likes to just do the simple thing and leave the better players to win us the game :-)
Thats why I play in midfield and just do short passes with the occasional long shot :o)

Ive requested to join, PM sent Jay. I am a Attacking Midfielder but will play anywhere,I will expect a private jet to be on stand at Mcr airport and when I want it and £200k a week!

Should be a laugh, come on BluemoonMCFC!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.