Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Nice one lads. When you go to select a posistion, which ever one you pick your virtual pro will go to the posistion you selected :).

I'll be on about 9ish tonight to accept all that have requested. I'll send a message to those who are on to get their arse in the dressing room!

CELTICRORY said:
If there is any spaces left can i join? :)
my PSN is RORY-MCFC.
Yeah sure mate. Rather have as many as possible, because the computer controls the players that arent selected, and they are random shite players.

Whats this selecting a position all about lads? is it just when I create my pro or do I have to select a position for the club?

Bowers said:
Whats this selecting a position all about lads? is it just when I create my pro or do I have to select a position for the club?
Basically, if you've put your pro's default posisition to; lets say RM, but when it comes to the page where you select the posistion you want to play in, and you select ST instead of RM then your pro will automatically move to striker so you can control him.

Ash, someone can always play any if we don't have enough.

Any BluemoonMCFC team memebers get on Fifa 10 now, we want to get a game going!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.