Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Really good game then against Eros team, first half I thought you dominated. Definately have the potential to become one of the better clubs.

You have got a nice little team.

Goaters said:
Really good game then against Eros team, first half I thought you dominated. Definately have the potential to become one of the better clubs.

was gutted thought we had something in first half then the second half came. oh well we still need abit of work but wer gettin there lol good game

Goaters said:

Cheers. We played well 1st half and more than held our own. If we could have taken them squared balls late in the 1st half, we could have gone in ahead. Second half we were outclassed.

One player that stood out for me, and has come on A LOT since i played for the team is Mcfc-Robinho.

You may have your strikers who have scored over 200 goals.
You may have your ANY who has set up over 200 goals.
But do you have a guy who will sing for you? i'm afraid thats one department where you'll never be better than us!

erocsevil said:
Goaters said:

Cheers. We played well 1st half and more than held our own. If we could have taken them squared balls late in the 1st half, we could have gone in ahead. Second half we were outclassed.

One player that stood out for me, and has come on A LOT since i played for the team is Mcfc-Robinho.

But do you have a guy who will sing for you? i'm afraid thats one department where you'll never be better than us!

Hahahahahaha Wythioboy!

He did have an amazing voice, I don't think anyone could deny that. Well Robinho sometimes whistles to us but it's fair to say he does not have the voice of an angel.

erocsevil said:
Goaters said:

We have Dan who whistles bluemoon, and other various city chants. :)

Jay-Mcfc said:
erocsevil said:

Whistling? WHISTLING? Is that the best you can offer. That'd like you sleeping with a prossise when I've got Cheryl Cole at home. The two don't compare!

erocsevil said:
Jay-Mcfc said:

Whistling? WHISTLING? Is that the best you can offer. That'd like you sleeping with a prossise when I've got Cheryl Cole at home. The two don't compare!
To be fair. We do have pie who is just sexy. Fuck your Cherly Coles, we have Pie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.