Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'll be on tonight boys when the gf falls asleep ;)
I want us to play Eros team tonight. If were on later we can organize an invite for a game?
A Bluemoon derby ;)
Haha, I'm on now, pie is waiting before someonelse makes an apperence. Throw her a good one, and knock her the fuck out :P. joking mate.

But yeah, bluemoon derby sounds good!

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'll be on tonight boys when the gf falls asleep ;)
I want us to play Eros team tonight. If were on later we can organize an invite for a game?
A Bluemoon derby ;)

Yeh, deffo. Turn your invites on on manager settings and then we can arrange a game for midnight or something!

Jay-Mcfc said:
Ero, could you give us regular updates on you're team? We might be interested in promoting a few to 1st team if they impress us.

Thanks.

Will do. Just playing a 1 v 1 game, but will edit in a bit with stats!

erocsevil said:
2-1.....i scored both, one a free kick and the other a good pass from city_123 ( i think )....we've started to do some good passing now. The more we play, the better we'll get.

City_123 work well down the wings and cuts inside well
Wythboi passes the ball very well, 95% of his passes are accurate and simple
Chris-Wigan tracks back well, and is always around the box looking for a chace
Jacko8684 is a mennace in midfield, and would give Kiam a run for his money.

All we lack is a goalscorer! If we can get that, we'll win a lot more matches!

I'll be on after I'm a Celebrity
We are gettin better and ur ryt passing is the key. lol

Jay-Mcfc said:
Ero, could you give us regular updates on you're team? We might be interested in promoting a few to 1st team if they impress us.

Thanks.

Be careful Jay, Ero might make us all eat our words and turn his team into number one in the world.

I'll be on at 10.30pm and will have to disappear for a bit mid session tonight so forgive me if I leave suddenly but I will be back on later.

kiam06 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:

Thanks.

Be careful Jay, Ero might make us all eat our words and turn his team into number one in the world.

I'll be on at 10.30pm and will have to disappear for a bit mid session tonight so forgive me if I leave suddenly but I will be back on later.
Club standings have updated now Kiam, were 10th in the UK!!

I'm guessing this mid session dissaperence it to tend to you're.. err.. one eyed japanese friend?

quiet_riot said:
I'm eating, hoovering (don't ask) then I'll be on for the foreseeable.
Hopefully we can recreate last nights antics..I scored a goal FFS!

Cheers guys, wait til I've gone before you all come on. :(

Jay-Mcfc said:
kiam06 said:

Club standings have updated now Kiam, were 10th in the UK!!

I'm guessing this mid session dissaperence it to tend to you're.. err.. one eyed japanese friend?

Airport run, won't take long.

Oh and 10th is shit, I won't be happy till we are number 1 ahead of those rag twats who have it now!!

Top Goalscoer - Erocsevil
Top Assists - Erocsevil
BEst Defender - Chris-Wigan
Best Midfielder - Jacko8684 (this guys quality imo, and youll have to break the world transfer fee to get him)
Best Forward - WythBoi

erocsevil said:
Top Goalscoer - Erocsevil
Top Assists - Erocsevil
BEst Defender - Chris-Wigan
Best Midfielder - Jacko8684 (this guys quality imo, and youll have to break the world transfer fee to get him)
Best Forward - WythBoi

we don't need jacko we've got daninho!
Hehe ;)

The Reject, The rejects, The rejects are on Fire!!! 2 in a row baby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.