Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Jay-Mcfc said:
You are a sad sad man, or boy, or maybe even girl, who knows. If you get kicks out of us bickering (which infact it's a bit of constructive criticism, no one hates each other), then you need to get out more.

Weren't enjoying it as my connection was being a cock, past 2 week before that it was fine. So yeah, I do have more important things to do, like do my college work and have a life. I'd look into the latter.

He was a good player to us, but no offence to him, by the sounds of things, were winning games without him, so it can't be that much of a loss.

So from now on, keep to your own club thread, because the 'bickering' is to make people realise if/where their going wrong, that's what good teams do. A manager of any team aren't going to let players get away with being selfish, not sticking to posistions etc. We've gone a long way as a team now, so we don't really want to piss it all away.

1. It pleases me to see you've emphasised on how sad i am, by typing it twice. Shows your putting the effort into responding to me.

2. Ash clearly stated when Cityspud asked for a game ' we all hate each other'. So somebody doesn't know how to tell the truth.

3. I'd look into getting a life if i were you also.

4. I'd rather keep commenting on your thread if its all the same.

5. 'Their'. Is it not a team game? It should be where 'we're' going wrong. Thats the reason Paul left, as a certain striker, everytime you lost, was blaming it on the defence for conceding, rather than on the attack for not scoring.

6. Calling yourselves the managers is taking it a bit seriously. Just because you set the team up, doesn't mean your bigger or better than the 'non managers'. I set up the second club, but i ask players to tell me where i go wrong, as i know i'm no better than them, and without them, there would be no team. Maybe you should try it.

Excellent post Jay.

Dont be bending over anytime soon Jay, or Mark might be taking advantage!

Okay ero well on a personal level, I don't like going on this thread anymore cos I just await to see what snide comments and bitchyness you let rip per day.

If you really get your kicks out of seeing us fail or whatever you do then well not much we can do about that, but it is clear your aim is to stop our thread and it seems your going the right way about it as most comments we make however general they are you make a big deal out of.

I think we only say stay in positions and pass more as we have got into a really good position in the rankings, everyone on the team is really good so hopefully people arent too sensitive where saying pass more means we are in crisis. In the dressing room before and after games we all have a laugh and everyone isnt as much as a monster as you make out.

The good thing is all our team wish yours the best and hope you do well as they seem like decent guys. So I will check your thread from time to time in the hope your on a good unbeaten run or playing well.

Lol.

I've not played for ages, would like to get a game or two in tonight if anyone else is around when I'm on.

erocsevil said:
1. It pleases me to see you've emphasised on how sad i am, by typing it twice. Shows your putting the effort into responding to me.

2. Ash clearly stated when Cityspud asked for a game ' we all hate each other'. So somebody doesn't know how to tell the truth.

5. 'Their'. Is it not a team game? It should be where 'we're' going wrong. Thats the reason Paul left, as a certain striker, everytime you lost, was blaming it on the defence for conceding, rather than on the attack for not scoring.

6. Calling yourselves the managers is taking it a bit seriously. Just because you set the team up, doesn't mean your bigger or better than the 'non managers'. I set up the second club, but i ask players to tell me where i go wrong, as i know i'm no better than them, and without them, there would be no team. Maybe you should try it.

Excellent post Jay.

1. Dont flatter yourself, all we want is to discuss our club on our thread. Its got fook all to do with you. The fact that your picking up on spelling/grammatical errors only emphasise a) your patheticness and b) your point (whatever it actually is) isnt valid.

2. Your even more stupid and actually quite comical for not detecting the sarcasm in Ash's post regarding us all hating each other. The sarcasm was so blatant, the fact you didnt see it, makes me think you have half a brain or your 8 years old. Thats a disservice to 8 year olds so my apologies to them for that. As a matter of fact, we all get on very well with each other, on Fifa, on BM and importantly in person away from the internet.

3. Jay is putting time into his college work, your putting time into trying to wind people up on the internet in a thread thats naff all to do with you. I would revisit Jay's advice on that one.

4. Why? For what actual reason? Just to wind us up? Is it REALLY that fulfilling? Even if it drove us all to the point of suicide, would you really feel a sense of achievement? Again, get a life.

5. Grammatical errors again, see point one. If i was as sad as you i'd go through how many of your posts you use the word "you's". If your going to insist people use the queen's english, then set an example. As for Paul - im assuming the striker comment is directed at me, Paul is entitled to his opinion, but not once did I blame the defence. If you read my posts carefully, i had a few issues with the Midfielders, which me and Kiam had a discussion about. Paul wasnt playing midfield at the time, so it didnt apply to him. If he took it personally, thats out of my control. We have all wished him well in his new club.

6. We dont call ourselves managers. Managers is a function in the game used to dedicate players into signing/releasing players from clubs amongst other things, created by Electronic Arts. If you have an issue with it, theres a Fifa 10 feedback thread in the EA Community forums.

Now look Ero, we understand your bitter about being dumped by our club. Dont you think, quite a bit of time has elapsed since then, shouldnt we all just get over it and concentrate on our own clubs, in our own threads. Personally, I really dont like having disagreements with City fans. We all have the biggest thing in common and being at each others throats is a tad unnecessary, but patience is wearing a little thin at the moment. We're not asking for much, we just want to use this thread for our own use for our own club.

The fact that you wont allow that, as its just too enjoyable to disrupt it, just leaves me wondering what on earth is actually wrong with you.

The Superbia players have been galvanised by recent outbursts on this forum, I want to get a top 50 spot even more now than I did before. Me and Mark had a good chat last night and I can assure any doubters that the Superbia team have got a new found team spirit and we will go from strength to strength.

Thank you Ero for highlighting the problems as it has given us a chance to deal with them, we couldn't have done it without you mate. The team is stronger now than it has ever been and I couldn't pick better team mates to play with.

Happy Days.

I love playing on this team! And love my team mates :)

I also remember ero begging and pleading to get back onto the team when he was booted.
Does anyone else remember that?

DannyBoy2890 said:
I love playing on this team! And love my team mates :)

I also remember ero begging and pleading to get back onto the team when he was booted.
Does anyone else remember that?

Top of page 34.
erocsevil said:
Any chance of getting back in. Have nothing to do of a night now, and promise to be good. My pro is now also Up with the best. Have complete all my physical, mental and shooting accomplishments. PLEASE?

markbmcfc said:
erocsevil said:

1. Dont flatter yourself, all we want is to discuss our club on our thread. Its got fook all to do with you. The fact that your picking up on spelling/grammatical errors only emphasise a) your patheticness and b) your point (whatever it actually is) isnt valid.

2. Your even more stupid and actually quite comical for not detecting the sarcasm in Ash's post regarding us all hating each other. The sarcasm was so blatant, the fact you didnt see it, makes me think you have half a brain or your 8 years old. Thats a disservice to 8 year olds so my apologies to them for that. As a matter of fact, we all get on very well with each other, on Fifa, on BM and importantly in person away from the internet.

3. Jay is putting time into his college work, your putting time into trying to wind people up on the internet in a thread thats naff all to do with you. I would revisit Jay's advice on that one.

4. Why? For what actual reason? Just to wind us up? Is it REALLY that fulfilling? Even if it drove us all to the point of suicide, would you really feel a sense of achievement? Again, get a life.

5. Grammatical errors again, see point one. If i was as sad as you i'd go through how many of your posts you use the word "you's". If your going to insist people use the queen's english, then set an example. As for Paul - im assuming the striker comment is directed at me, Paul is entitled to his opinion, but not once did I blame the defence. If you read my posts carefully, i had a few issues with the Midfielders, which me and Kiam had a discussion about. Paul wasnt playing midfield at the time, so it didnt apply to him. If he took it personally, thats out of my control. We have all wished him well in his new club.

6. We dont call ourselves managers. Managers is a function in the game used to dedicate players into signing/releasing players from clubs amongst other things, created by Electronic Arts. If you have an issue with it, theres a Fifa 10 feedback thread in the EA Community forums.

Now look Ero, we understand your bitter about being dumped by our club. Dont you think, quite a bit of time has elapsed since then, shouldnt we all just get over it and concentrate on our own clubs, in our own threads. Personally, I really dont like having disagreements with City fans. We all have the biggest thing in common and being at each others throats is a tad unnecessary, but patience is wearing a little thin at the moment. We're not asking for much, we just want to use this thread for our own use for our own club.

The fact that you wont allow that, as its just too enjoyable to disrupt it, just leaves me wondering what on earth is actually wrong with you.

MY MY MY! Where to start? First of all, if your going to criticize my post, at least understand what i'v written first.

1. I haven't corrected ANY(that one is for you pie) grammatical or spelling errors. I emphasised on the double typing of sad, as he's taken the effort to type it twice. Not that it is incorrect, just that it shows he cares.

2. Detecting Sarcasm. We're all behind a computer screen just looking at words. There are no signs of emotion or sarcasm in the writing as there would be if we heard it verbally. AS you can surely understand yourself from point 1, its not easy to understand what people are saying.

3. You guys are on it EVERY night without fail. If thats not sad i don't know what is.

4. I do it because i simply enjoy the banter. I don't do it because i want you to commit suicide. If you feel like that, maybe you should stop playing the game or stop visiting the forum.

5. Grammatical errors again? 1) that would suggest that i have pulled you up in the past, which i haven't. 2) Again, i wasn't commenting that it was gramatically incorrect. I was stating that it was a team game, and that you shouldn't be pointing the blame individually, as he was in the word 'their'. Its a collective responsibillity, if your not winning, its down to the strikers as well as the midfielders and the defenders. You defend from the top!

6. Jay clearly stated, as the manager of a club, therefore, holding himself in higher regard.

I'm not bitter. I'v wished you luck in the past.

That is All!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.