Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

markbmcfc said:
erocsevil said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

It just gets funnier and funnier.

Our team is gaining members all the time and everyone loves each other.

*Sends my hugs and kisses to SIP, especially the Pie Man*

Get a life you sad, pathetic little thing.

Says the guy who hold sole responsibility for costing his team a decent defensive midfielder

That maybe so, does that make me a sad, pathetic loser? No, i just have a personality clash with some folk.

Whereas you:-

bitter_mccain2.png

bitter-ass-05web.jpg

GeordieBitter.jpg

small-n-bitter.gif

markbmcfc said:
That maybe so, does that make me a sad, pathetic loser? No, i just have a personality clash with some folk.

Whereas you:-

bitter_mccain2.png

bitter-ass-05web.jpg

GeordieBitter.jpg

small-n-bitter.gif

And Proud. I'd rather be a bitter than a ****!

DannyBoy2890 said:
Haven't you got your own thread to bicker on?

The thing is, we don't bicker. And i never started off bickering with you's, i started laughing at you's. It was Jay and Pie that turned it into an arguement, with Kiam throwing his two pennies worth in every now and then.

xxx

okay ero well we should stop this bickering because its annoying everyone. Just leave each team to itself and lets call it quits.

Arguing started from you giving cheap digs at us ero, so infact it was you who started all this off. Oh and by the way I won't be leaving my current club, as you stated a few pages back. Reason I haven't been on is that I've had more important stuff to deal with lately, will probably be back on as normal next week.

We need to stop all this childish nonsense, whatevers said in our dressing stays there, the criticism given out in there is supposed to be constructive, so just take it on the chin and get on with it. After all it's only a fucking game, no one should be getting worked/wound up about it.

Anyway, good luck with the rejects Paul, you played an integral part in our club, and wish you all the best.

Jay-Mcfc said:
Arguing started from you giving cheap digs at us ero, so infact it was you who started all this off. Oh and by the way I won't be leaving my current club, as you stated a few pages back. Reason I haven't been on is that I've had more important stuff to deal with lately, will probably be back on as normal next week.

We need to stop all this childish nonsense, whatevers said in our dressing stays there, the criticism given out in there is supposed to be constructive, so just take it on the chin and get on with it. After all it's only a fucking game, no one should be getting worked/wound up about it.

Anyway, good luck with the rejects Paul, you played an integral part in our club, and wish you all the best.

1. I never said you will be leaving. I said you were the favourite to be next to go. Phil Brown was the favourite next to be sacked, doesn't mean he'll go.

2. A couple pages ago you said that your not enjoying it which is why you prob wont be on for a week. Make your mind up!

3. He's made a big impact on our team. We played 8 games tonight, won 6, lost 2. Solid in the middle. Your loss is our gain.

As far as i'm concerned, and i'v said it in our dressing room, i don't dislike you's, i'm indifferent. I just like putting the bait out there and watch you's bite. And 11 times out of 10, one of you's bite. However, it is funny to see when you lot are bickering with each other. Maybe you should tell them to keep it in dressing room rather than addressing it on here where i can get my kick out of it. :D
Instead, i'll have to get my kick out of you's saying the same thing every night.

Kiam - I'll be on at 10:30
Dan- I'll be on after work
Ash- I'm on now if anyone is coming on.
Jay- Sorry, i got disconnected

You are a sad sad man, or boy, or maybe even girl, who knows. If you get kicks out of us bickering (which infact it's a bit of constructive criticism, no one hates each other), then you need to get out more.

Weren't enjoying it as my connection was being a cock, past 2 week before that it was fine. So yeah, I do have more important things to do, like do my college work and have a life. I'd look into the latter.

He was a good player to us, but no offence to him, by the sounds of things, were winning games without him, so it can't be that much of a loss.

So from now on, keep to your own club thread, because the 'bickering' is to make people realise if/where their going wrong, that's what good teams do. A manager of any team aren't going to let players get away with being selfish, not sticking to posistions etc. We've gone a long way as a team now, so we don't really want to piss it all away.

Jay-Mcfc said:
You are a sad sad man, or boy, or maybe even girl, who knows. If you get kicks out of us bickering (which infact it's a bit of constructive criticism, no one hates each other), then you need to get out more.

Weren't enjoying it as my connection was being a cock, past 2 week before that it was fine. So yeah, I do have more important things to do, like do my college work and have a life. I'd look into the latter.

He was a good player to us, but no offence to him, by the sounds of things, were winning games without him, so it can't be that much of a loss.

So from now on, keep to your own club thread, because the 'bickering' is to make people realise if/where their going wrong, that's what good teams do. A manager of any team aren't going to let players get away with being selfish, not sticking to posistions etc. We've gone a long way as a team now, so we don't really want to piss it all away.

Excellent post Jay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.