Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

felixbg said:
you can all fuck off ... iv been waiting all night for someone to play with and noone replied ... part-time twats

Lol, i'll play you now if your still on....whats your PSN?

felixbg said:
you can all fuck off ... iv been waiting all night for someone to play with and noone replied ... part-time twats

"part-time twats"

I think we should sign you up aswell... simply because of that comment:)

I understand mate and know how you felt.
the decent thing to do would be to surely tell us that they didn't want us to play. Ignoring pms etc is making the situation worse.
If I wasn't needed on a team then i'd rather be told about it, and I'd move on happily.
All I want to do is play for a team that wants me to play for them.

I have a slight hunch that myself and ash have been ignored due to holding onto the ball for too long? If this is the case then tell us. There's no need to run away from it and stick 2 fingers up at us.

DannyBoy2890 said:
the decent thing to do would be to surely tell us that they didn't want us to play. Ignoring pms etc is making the situation worse.
If I wasn't needed on a team then i'd rather be told about it, and I'd move on happily.

I have a slight hunch that myself and ash have been ignored due to holding onto the ball for too long? If this is the case then tell us. There's no need to run away from it and stick 2 fingers up at us.
Most likely it. Our fault really because we knew about it and diddnt change. I thaught I did a decent job of scroing and getting assists but if it wasnt enough thats fair enough, majority rules as was the case when anyone else was kicked.

Ash said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

Most likely it. Our fault really because we knew about it and diddnt change. I thaught I did a decent job of scroing and getting assists but if it wasnt enough thats fair enough, majority rules as was the case when anyone else was kicked.

Do i sense some sympathy coming my way. Ah well, whats done is done. Knew i was right about the club crumbling in front of my very eyes though. And like i'v said before, the new club will go in exactly the same direction, as greed will get in the way!

DannyBoy2890 said:

Feel free to join our club:)
May not be as good as the one your currently in... but its friendly and no one is kicked.

A bit of commotion on the SIP club and Ero's back mixing things up. I'm not reigniting that old argument, but for Paul and Mark to jump ship clearly shows all isnt what its cracked up to be on the rejects club.

Anyway.

I feel sorry for Ash, Dan and Drum as there all great lads and great to get on with. I signed into SIP last night to find that everyone had left, so I left to. I was then invited to Kiam's club and gladly accepted since I didnt have a club.

I've been saying for a few weeks what the problems were with the club after the feedback I was getting from players. It was callas of me to name names publicly so I tried to drop as many subtle hints as possible. In a nutshell, nobody was enjoying it anymore and since people's Pro's got better, they played more as individuals. It made playing clubs crap and the past week or so, its been pants, and we've lost quite a few games because of it. Its a real shame because I did my best to prevent that happening but, people chose to have a go at me for talking about it rather than taking advice from it. This could have been avoided, but we are where we are.

I have my own opinions on the players who havent been invited and whether they should/shouldnt, but its Kiam's club and im not going to undermine him.

Not to rub salt into the wounds but the new club played about 5 or 6 games last night, won 5 and lost 1, and I thoroughly enjoyed the style of play. It was like how SIP was when it first started.

Like I said, big shame, I developed some good relationships with one or two players that havent been invited and I almost feel dirty because I have, but its Kiam's club and on the evidence of last night, he's made the right decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.