Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Typical...as soon as I finish Uni and have 4 weeks of proper playing time everything goes abit mad. Is there any team out there that needs a player. My pro's rated at 85 without form been added.....Just pm me if theres a spot going.

sam the drummer said:
Seriously what the fuck has happened?! I play some gigs, do some work, don't get on fifa for a while come back and everything has gone?!

Kiam and a couple of others got a bit too big for their boots, like when they booted me and others out. Like i'v said many times though, it wont last. Hopefully they will soon create their own thread :D

erocsevil said:
sam the drummer said:
Seriously what the fuck has happened?! I play some gigs, do some work, don't get on fifa for a while come back and everything has gone?!

Kiam and a couple of others got a bit too big for their boots, like when they booted me and others out. Like i'v said many times though, it wont last. Hopefully they will soon create their own thread :D

So you can infect that one as well?

markbmcfc said:
erocsevil said:

So you can infect that one as well?

At least you've got something right!

Just as similar to syn' post.
It looks like SIP has finished now, leaving 3/4 of us to go seperate ways.
Now I got on with everyone of you in the team and thought I was a good team player.

Can someone please come onto this thread and give every individual who wasn't invited an explanation as to why they wernt invited too the new team.
Let everyone know where they stand and we can close the matter and all go our seperate ways.

erocsevil said:
Goaters said:
Thats outrageous Mark, every episode of eastenders is an emotional rollercoaster but is must see tv.

For a minute, when i saw you were the last person to post, i thought you'd ha the bottle to explain yourself. Looks like i was wrong! :D :D :D

I think its for the best if I just ignore you tbh as its a bit repetitive me calling you a bitter twat then you callng me arrogant and the usual. So I have spoke to most the people today, none of this is anything personal, I think all the guys are really sound and are a good laugh. Kiam decided to make a new team and I fancied a change, if that makes us all big headed morons or whatever then I think your a bit deluded. Anyway you have a few really good new players so hopefully they will make your team better.

On a sidenote, why dont the maine road team take over the SIP team ? You will have nearly 5k points so it means you would be right at the top, all that has to happen is for robinho to invite you all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.