FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

i wont be online tonight as im knackerd and feel like shit should be on tomorow, good luck tonight lads jus play like we all know we can and i reckon we can get up to 2k

Sorry ive not been on lately was knackerd monday night and i had a match this afternoon so didnt want to be half asleep for that lol
how you been playin while ive been out ?

Not being harsh, and i'v said it before, but i enjoy playing a lot more when ur not on, as the passing is great. When i came on, we won a few games, and between us, we only lost 1 all night. we beat a team 4-1 in the last game and still lost 30 points.

That 3-2 was brill as well. 2-0 down in the 87th minute.

The 4-4 was just as good as well. 2-0 up, 4-2 down, 4-4 in the 95th minute through a 2nd penalty of the game. Fergie, sign him up!

It was absolutly brilliant!
And I must say I enjoy playing without an ANY, as it helps us maintain our shape alot better.
Just to back that point up, we lost 1 game all
night and every team except one, was over 4000 that we played. Ironically the team we lost too was lower than us I think?
Thouroughly enjoyed it last night though.
The link up play was the best it's been and I think we would have challened the project for the first time, had we played them last night.

Last night was something special lads - make no mistake about it!!! The 3 of us played superb and them Mancini joined and we still kept good shape and really played as a team.

Haven't enjoyed it that much in ages - scored loads between us, some real beauties aswell.

It was an absolute joy fella's x x x x

Wheelsy said:
I told you guys, CPU as ANY is the way of the future.

Don't know about that, I always find the CPU as ANY a complete nightmare but if it works fair play to you's. We will have to get a game on tonight around 11ish as it seems the new tactic has given you all a lift and you might kick our arses!!

See you later lads.

hey lads, ive not been on recently due to a few home probs....(WOMEN!)
But im hoping to get on tonight and tomoz n get back in to it.......
(bet u lot r saying, "thank fuck jackos not been on 4 a bit!!!", n here i am!!! haha)
anyway, hope to c u soon........ SOUNDS LIKE YOUVE BIN DOIN OK....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.