FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Is this club still up and running lads?

If so, i seem to have been removed.

I have been busy with exam revision and all that lately because i have shit loads of exams coming up thats all.

So i have sent a request back and i am ready to kick ass again. I will be on regulary again now so its cool hey.

I will be on tonight. Well, i am on now.

Blueboylewis09 said:

I have been busy with exam revision and all that lately because i have shit loads of exams coming up thats all.

So i have sent a request back and i am ready to kick ass again. I will be on regulary again now so its cool hey.

its still there but i think im the only player left on because i havent left yet, you got kicked ages ago for some reason. Someone went and removed loads of players and left us with about 5 players and that was the begging of the end really mate.

Mikem93 said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

its still there but i think im the only player left on because i havent left yet, you got kicked ages ago for some reason. Someone went and removed loads of players and left us with about 5 players and that was the begging of the end really mate.

Right ok, sounds straight forward mate. Cheers for that.

I should be able to get back in though without any problem hopefully! I will speak to Dan when he gets online.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=167464" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=167464</a>

Hes started a new one so im not sure what happens if you want to join WNRN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.