FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

BlueinCumbria said:
hello lads - me and 123 deferred last night and had a few games for the project. Interest seems to be poor at the minute with hardly anyone one anymore.........what's happening lads!!! Think we did quite well although i am sure Kiam and Citypie might have other things to say............!

Love is all around us........so let the feeling grow.........

what time was that because i was on last night

BlueinCumbria said:
hello lads - me and 123 deferred last night and had a few games for the project. Interest seems to be poor at the minute with hardly anyone one anymore.........what's happening lads!!! Think we did quite well although i am sure Kiam and Citypie might have other things to say............!

I agree with you Synob, it was a good night you and 123 played some good stuff together upfront so no compaints from me. Glad to see there is still some good feeling on this thread.

Good luck with WRNH xx

erocsevil said:
Kiam and Pie have shown themselves to be the 1st class ***** that they are! Approaching players from My club that they wouldn't sign up in the 1st place. Sorry splash, you'll have to find a new club.

What a bellend! You need to have a long look at yourself and wonder why people on here see you as a joke. Deleting me off PSN and calling me a dickhead and saying i chat shit lol. I knew you would stir and twist things and backed myself up accordingly, and this comes from Ero who is not arsed that i moved on

PULL THE OTHER ONE

what's ero done now lads??? That guy confuses, angers and humours me in equal measures!!!
That night when he went on about his time in prison will live with me for a long time - absolute beauty!!!
x x x<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 pm --<br /><br />
kiam06 said:
BlueinCumbria said:

I agree with you Synob, it was a good night you and 123 played some good stuff together upfront so no compaints from me. Glad to see there is still some good feeling on this thread.

Good luck with WRNH xx

Thanks pal - enjoyed last night - was weird not playing my usual lw position but soon got into the swing of things! You and pie are still as good as ever and I thought me and 123 slotted in quite nicely! Was just good to get on and get a few games in........i've been spending hours (well 45 mins once), waiting for WNRH lads to get on at nights and i just wanna knock it on and play then get ch 97 on then downdrill Mrs Synob - i am a simple man with simple needs x

Let's get were not really here back on track.
Me, syn, james, mike, jacko what do you reckon?

I think we need 1 or 2 more players who are on regular so the club is always on the go.
Thoughts?

DannyBoy2890 said:
Let's get were not really here back on track.
Me, syn, james, mike, jacko what do you reckon?

I think we need 1 or 2 more players who are on regular so the club is always on the go.
Thoughts?

I'd say go and get splash, he's a good striker, but with what you have already, not sure if he'd fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.