FIFA executives were bribed to vote for the Russia and Qatar World Cups(proof)

A good time to bury bad news, as someone once said...

Normally id agree but i dont think for one second the FBI are trying to bury anything here other than those they feel acted corruptly to deny their own country a shot at a WC.

This isn't going away for those involved.

FIFA only ever declared one World Cup host at a time - they did two (Russia & Qatar) at once because Blatter thought he might be too old to get the kick backs on the second one.

FBI findings mean nothing and the fifa officials will still be walking free without punishment. its not just the sacking of bent officials or asking them to step down. the whole ruling body need dismantling and rebuilt by football people. its being run like the mafia and all the little irons in the fires bringing in millions and dirty money laundered into companies they run outside of the game

uefa are even worst but hide behind a better wall of European laws that the FBI can't get involved with. and its only when they cross over and have both roles in fifa and uefa that the powers have a right to asked them questions

dirty money and politics with in fifa been going on for years and years. and the hate for the english is high up on the agenda and why england never hosted the world cup again after 1966 is down to money and not greasing the hands of fifa. the simple thing is everybody could see it ?? clear as day bent as fuck and why did it take so long to bring them to court

FBI findings mean nothing and the fifa officials will still be walking free without punishment. its not just the sacking of bent officials or asking them to step down. the whole ruling body need dismantling and rebuilt by football people. its being run like the mafia and all the little irons in the fires bringing in millions and dirty money laundered into companies they run outside of the game

uefa are even worst but hide behind a better wall of European laws that the FBI can't get involved with. and its only when they cross over and have both roles in fifa and uefa that the powers have a right to asked them questions

dirty money and politics with in fifa been going on for years and years. and the hate for the english is high up on the agenda and why england never hosted the world cup again after 1966 is down to money and not greasing the hands of fifa. the simple thing is everybody could see it ?? clear as day bent as fuck and why did it take so long to bring them to court
I thought that if any wrong doing (bribes) are in US$ then the US/FBI has jurisdiction?

I thought that if any wrong doing (bribes) are in US$ then the US/FBI has jurisdiction?

yes but uefa is based in Nyon, Switzerland and like i said don't have any to little jurisdiction unless its on the US soil. that's why i said uefa is worst and get away with because the european laws turn a blind eye. unless its a person that holds 2 jobs on fifa and uefa councils then the crossover can be traced and the FBI can help with anybody in europe that is looking into something dodgy

Don’t know why it’s not an auction, cut the bullshit & award huge bonus to execs bringing in the highest bids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.