FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Ha i have only ever said it once i real life as the ex deserved it,i don't mind writing it down though,years ago in the cellar when there was loads of women on here we did a thread reclaiming the word,it was fun..whilst it lasted lol

Absolute ****s that lot.

Glad they all fucked off.

So have we just got the FFP issue now then?

We admitted the transfer breach, we have very publicly and emphatically denied and FFP one so if UEFA do try to punish us, I am even more strongly convinced that we will fight it big time. The fact that UEFA have taken so long to do anything suggests they are wary of that. Hard to know if they are desperately trying to build a case or are just hoping everyone will forget about it.

Really? Transfer ban could set us back 2-3 seasons with the future proofing we need to do over the next few years and disrupt Peps potential last few years, impacting us in every competition. A CL ban is a slap in the face financially for a season but just means go even stronger for the league which is what we really want anyway and allows us to continue to build the squad for the future. If I had to choose, I’d pick the opposite every single time.

Chelsea broke this rule 20+ times and received a two window ban: summer19 and winter20. So how do you figure 2-3 seasons? That’s 6 transfer windows.

We have so many players in our squad, we’re struggling right now to let everyone play. Besides a great CB along with Laporte, we definitely won’t need anymore players for atleast 2-3 windows. I would say we’re pretty set, even with David Silva leaving next summer.

We’re more than likely to win the league again next may but we really have to start focusing on Champions League now. We should have been atleast in the semifinal the last time. Our squad is probably the best and strongest in the world. We have no more excuses. We have to win it for this club to receive all the recognition it deserves. I’ll take a transferban any day of the week now considering the quality we have. 2-3 seasons ago though, I would have agreed with you.

Was thinking the exact same thing . We surely would have replaced Kompany otherwise.

Yup. We don't leave much to chance; hence the Carson signing. And the stance on Leroy. If a ban had been expected, we might have pushed Leroy out and spent big on a replacement. I think City expected to be able to keep Leroy until next summer, still be able to sell for a big fee and go buy a replacement if they cannot persuade him to sign a new contract.

37xdlt.jpg

We admitted the transfer breach, we have very publicly and emphatically denied and FFP one so if UEFA do try to punish us, I am even more strongly convinced that we will fight it big time. The fact that UEFA have taken so long to do anything suggests they are wary of that. Hard to know if they are desperately trying to build a case or are just hoping everyone will forget about it.

Thanks so do you think we will be ok on that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.