FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by roxy, 13 Aug 2019.

1. jrb

jrb

The Pride Of London.

A Chelsea fan website.

Chelsea: Man City rich enough to buy a new level of FIFA hypocrisy

by Nate Hofmann58 minutes ago
    Manchester City escaped a transfer ban for the same youth-related infractions as Chelsea. This is hypocrisy manifest.

2. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Ben Rumsby a dyed in the wool Chelsea fan or is that Telegraph Chelsea cheerleader? He seems to think all article 18 and 19 offences are capital offences. Sadly for him there's a huge difference between investigating 98 transfers with proven unadmitted guilt in 29 cases and investigating 9 cases with only 2 self admitted guilty cases.

Last edited: 15 Aug 2019
  3. laserblue

laserblue

Or that the lads City were involved with only trained with the club and played in friendlies while Chelsea fielded at least some of the lads they were involved with in competitive games.

chesterbells likes this.
  4. Bandofblues

Bandofblues

Team supported:
    City

Fame at last :-)

FootballSense likes this.
  5. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

He`s not thought it through has he,when he talks about hypocrisy ?

cheekybids likes this.
  6. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

If you commit a crime and plead guilty you get a reduced sentence , if you make a plea of not guilty and lose you get f*cked , we pleaded quilty with mitigating circumstances and got a fine , the Chavs didnt admit they were at fault appealed to CAS and were found guilty and they got f*cked.

No brown envelopes were involved , we just have very clever people running our football club and i am sure they have any FFP accusations covered as well. The ex-G14 clubs are gonna be frothing at the mouth when UEFA back down and slap us with another fine.

laserblue likes this.
  7. mancity2012_eamo

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported:
    Us.
    Why would we accept another fine?
    We took a pinch last time.
    This time they’ve been told to stick to the facts or else.

8. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Right, I've had a couple of days to think about this and I am madder than mad about this. Who do FIFA think they are not banning us ? Do they think we are some small poxy club (like Stoke) who couldn't handle a ban ? Well fuck them, 12 month ban, I laugh in your face, 2 years, do it standing on our heads. We should insist on a 3 year ban just to show them. And as for the fine (never start a sentence with And) what's that all about ? we could pay that in loose change from down the back of someone's sofa. If you are going to fine us do it properly, I insist on at least a million and even that is pocket money to us. I say City should make a stand, self ban themselves and pay 3 million, Bloody FIFA.

9. Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported:
    FC Zurich (and city of course)
    I was about to get all cross about this until I realised it's on a chelsea fan site. You might as well go hunting on rawk for something nice about Raz.

NorthamptonBlue likes this.
  10. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

It must be hard for Chelsea fans after all these years of splashing the cash to understand they are still not a G14 team and exempt from rules and regulations

M18CTID likes this.