FIFA League - Xbox 360

pablozabaleta

At the moment we seem to have 2 different leagues running and this means that people are having to join 2 different leagues. JXN1990 has agreed to dissolve the league he set up in order to make it better for everyone else. I will dissolve my league if everyone else agrees with the making of 1 big league

Would everyone be happy if we started afresh and put these 2 leagues together into 1 big league? It would be a better competitions and we could have a playoff at the end for the title.

I will set it all up and send out the details to everyone to get involved.

Cheers :)

Petemeister said:
so were having a new league?

If everyone is happy to start again and create 1 big league. There are 10 people in the current league and 3 people in a different league. There's also 4/5 looking to join this league as well. I was thinking of bringing these 2 leagues together into 1 big league with 15/18 people involved.

The details for the new league are:

League name - NEW MCFC LEAGUE
Abbreviation - MCFC
Password - SILVA

Hopefully everyone will join it :)

Originals said:
Wasnt there a different 1 called MCFC League?

Just join that 1..

Yeah there was a league called MCFC League, but it had a maximum of 10 teams. There are around 15 people interested so I though I would set up 1 big league rather than 2 small ones :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.