FIFA League - Xbox 360

Originals said:
My wireless to my Xbox never seems to be too good but when tis connected I hardly lag, just sometimes theres no bars on the xbox.

Has the league stopped or what?

The leagues is still going :)

Do we have to play by a certain date as some kid is beginning to piss me off messaging me saying im out of order for not playing him yet.

Currently top n plays as Man City, doing my head in. Everytime i turn my xbox on i get a msg

I keep getting messages to play, I'm not on my xbox atm cos I've hurt my arm lol, it's my wee brother playin with his pals.

ManCitizens. said:
Do we have to play by a certain date as some kid is beginning to piss me off messaging me saying im out of order for not playing him yet.

Currently top n plays as Man City, doing my head in. Everytime i turn my xbox on i get a msg

Theres no rush to finish it, just play the games when you want to. Who is it that keeps sending you the messages?

I have tried to search for this league but can't find it. Has the maximum players allowed been reached ?

I swear FIFA 11 is biased at times.... Just lost to Valencia but for some reason the ref gave everything their way. He fouled me in the box, I get a penalty but his defender only gets a yellow card...I was 1vs1 with the GK, surely it should have been red. Then in the second half, I fouled him outside the box and I got a red card, I had other defenders back as well to cover so it wasn't a goalscoring opportunity either.

The ref looked suspiciously like Paul Scholes as well, coincidence? I think not!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.