FIFA League - Xbox 360

I'm in gazinio83! How do u have a game though never done this before???

Scrap that ^^^^^ just worked it out anyone fancies a game at any point let me know (I can only apologise for being real madrid they're the only team apart from city ive ever played with and city were already taken!!!)

gazinho said:

Scrap that ^^^^^ just worked it out anyone fancies a game at any point let me know (I can only apologise for being real madrid they're the only team apart from city ive ever played with and city were already taken!!!)

I'll give you a game at some point tomorrow after the Man City game if you're up for it :)

Niall2407 said:
gazinho said:

I'll give you a game at some point tomorrow after the Man City game if you're up for it :)

Yeah definitely mate obviously if we win ill tale it easy on you!!! ;) whats your user name Niall?

gazinho said:
Niall2407 said:

Yeah definitely mate obviously if we win ill tale it easy on you!!! ;) whats your user name Niall?

hahaha I'll be the one having to take it easy on you so it doesn't look like a cricket score ;) my xbox Gamertag is MCFC Carlos Tev.

ManCitizens. said:
GG before Niall, was getting so pissed of when u went 4.3 up but glad i levelled it :)

I though I had snatched it right at the end, obviously not :( A draw was a fair result to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.