FIFA League - Xbox 360

Simon Le Tom said:
Just had the weirdest game ever with MikeCity FC.

He went 1-0 up, then the timer kept swirling, carried on playing and made it 1-1, then 1-2, then 3-1... At 1-1 i looked at his Gamercard and it showed "Sevilla 2 - 0 Ath Madrid" WTF?!?!?!

Anyway, i check again at halt time, and it said "5-0" on his gamercard!!! I've taken a video of it on my phone, and a couple of pics. I've got a bit more free time tomorrow so you guys can look it over.

I'm not taking the hit on this, it's bollocks. The game was absolutely unplayable, so at HT so i just turned the fucker off.

Yeah show us these pics and videos mate :) it's bollocks the way it keeps happening only when you are playing in a league

Ill do it tonight mate, it's on my Blackberry.

Ridiculous. I'm tempted to put it on EA forum aswell and see if this is a known glitch someone's exploiting?

Simon Le Tom said:

Ridiculous. I'm tempted to put it on EA forum aswell and see if this is a known glitch someone's exploiting?
So you're attempting to say mike cheated you out a win? Bullshit.

razinho said:
Simon Le Tom said:

So you're attempting to say mike cheated you out a win? Bullshit.

Suck a fart lad, that isn't what i said, not even what i insinuated... i think that would be a ridiculous thing to even attempt on a forum league. What i'm getting at is that if it's something we can avoid, we should, as Chairman Wesker has experienced exactly the same thing.

I just had a match where I had 55% possession, 13 shots on target (including a saved penalty) and got beaten 3-0. Gutted.

Think ManCity93 might have a half decent chance though. 2 good games against him and he's only lost 1 so far.

andymafia said:
I just had a match where I had 55% possession, 13 shots on target (including a saved penalty) and got beaten 3-0. Gutted.

Think ManCity93 might have a half decent chance though. 2 good games against him and he's only lost 1 so far.

I'm playing him now, got some terrible lag where its just constant jumping, can't do anything, he's winning 2-0 so he must not be having it<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 pm --<br /><br />Quit 2nd game against him after about 15 mins, can't play with that lag so its pointless, 2 losses from that that I couldn't help

JakeRedMCFC said:
andymafia said:

I'm playing him now, got some terrible lag where its just constant jumping, can't do anything, he's winning 2-0 so he must not be having it

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 pm --

Quit 2nd game against him after about 15 mins, can't play with that lag so its pointless, 2 losses from that that I couldn't help

Was this lagging happening whilst playing ManCity93?

He lagged like fuck when I played him and blamed it on me, we both won 1 each but it was terrible

Niall2407 said:
JakeRedMCFC said:
I'm playing him now, got some terrible lag where its just constant jumping, can't do anything, he's winning 2-0 so he must not be having it

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 pm --

Quit 2nd game against him after about 15 mins, can't play with that lag so its pointless, 2 losses from that that I couldn't help

Was this lagging happening whilst playing ManCity93?

He lagged like fuck when I played him and blamed it on me, we both won 1 each but it was terrible

Ye was against him, he said it was me aswell, but seems it is him, he won the first 3-1 then i quit the 2nd, just couldnt play at all in either game.

I was beatin him 3-0 and he quit after he missed an open net. Played the 2nd straight away n he beat us 2-0 (all over him aswell, jammy gít) Didn't really notice lag either game if i'm honest, my connections 10mb+ so shouldn't lag at all, ever.

My wireless to my Xbox never seems to be too good but when tis connected I hardly lag, just sometimes theres no bars on the xbox.

Has the league stopped or what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.