FIFA League - Xbox 360

moonies lovechild said:
Just want to say a big thanks to everyone in this league. My lad who is 11 joined yesterday because he got XBox Live yesterday and wanted someone to play with. He tells me everyone he has played has spanked him and while it may be boring for those of you playing him you have made him very happy. Told him it is all part of being in the City family.

Is that Doggie? If so he's a top boy, im sure i saw he was 1 up on someone earlier today!

razinho said:
moonies lovechild said:
Just want to say a big thanks to everyone in this league. My lad who is 11 joined yesterday because he got XBox Live yesterday and wanted someone to play with. He tells me everyone he has played has spanked him and while it may be boring for those of you playing him you have made him very happy. Told him it is all part of being in the City family.

Is that Doggie? If so he's a top boy, im sure i saw he was 1 up on someone earlier today!

It is mate. I am crap at it and he keeps beating the computer so he has been made up this weekend playing against other people. I think he has lost every game by about 7-8 goals but you have all made his weekend.

moonies lovechild said:
razinho said:

It is mate. I am crap at it and he keeps beating the computer so he has been made up this weekend playing against other people. I think he has lost every game by about 7-8 goals but you have all made his weekend.

I think he only lost one of the games 2-1. He's getting better as he was losing by 4/5 goals

moonies lovechild said:
razinho said:

Beat him 3-0 with Dortmund then it was 1-1 in the 2nd game and I lagged out so he has a win by default there at least :P

Jackson-ctid said:
moonies lovechild said:

Beat him 3-0 with Dortmund then it was 1-1 in the 2nd game and I lagged out so he has a win by default there at least :P

Ha ha - cheers mate. I will tell him

Niall2407 said:
moonies lovechild said:

I think he only lost one of the games 2-1. He's getting better as he was losing by 4/5 goals

Thanks mate. Maybe in a few weeks he will be able to give you all a proper game

moonies lovechild said:
razinho said:

Practice makes perfect! Bet he ends up with a spot in the playoffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.