FIFA Open a NEW investigation into City (and Chelsea) - Chelsea get transfer ban

If we can't register anyone this summer. That would be a huge blow to us. I don't agree with many people who say we're going to be fine if that's the case. Would allow Liverpool potentially to overtake us.

If we can't register anyone this summer. That would be a huge blow to us. I don't agree with many people who say we're going to be fine if that's the case. Would allow Liverpool potentially to overtake us.
We appeal like everyone else and we can buy in the summer,the spainish clubs all got theirs delayed by appealing so there is precident

Have to agree with that. Our main DM is almost 34, our right back cannot pass the ball and our only cover for LB position is a midfielder, as the club's only genuine LB is a crocked clown.

Besides, you need to keep the squad fresh and improve its overall quality every season.

It's extremely delusive to think the ban wouldn't hit us hard.

Would be fine, but Chelsea have also appealed, but been told they can't sign anyone until the appeal is complete.
We would need to challenge that then as that's not what they have done with other clubs,mind you i doubt we would grease their palms like the big spainish ones did,allegedly

Guess I was right over the weekend unlike you & 80,s who flatly refuse to say 1 bad word against us & caused me of shit stirring

IMO it's you that needs to keep up & wake up.

I have the right to post my thoughts & don't need you or others to try & put me down.

Maybe listen to others & not let your way or the highway attitude run you over.

We have dirty washing & once again been caught out.

Very poor from City indeed.

Rules are rules no matter what people say about FIFA, UEFA & co

Guess we let the football do the talking in the next few weeks.

No spending this Summer just millions of £ in fines & throwing bigger contracts at our current squad.

Guess I was right over the weekend unlike you & 80,s who flatly refuse to say 1 bad word against us & caused me of shit stirring

I have the right to post my thoughts & don't need you or others to try & put me down.

No spending this Summer just millions of £ in fines & throwing bigger contracts at our current squad.
Don't get your knickers in a twist,I don't need to be preached at thanks

You still weren't right. UEFA aren't giving us a transfer ban for FFPR violations.

Whatever happens we have a big squad and if we are banned from buying we can cope, ilkay or Kevin in the Fern role when he needs resting. Mendy back ( fingers crossed) Foden and a couple of the boys at Girona a year older.
Sloppy mistake by the club all the same and needs to be avoided in future or else a bigger sanction could follow

We appeal like everyone else and we can buy in the summer,the spainish clubs all got theirs delayed by appealing so there is precident
Which was blown away by the Chelsea ruling
Edit - sorry Karen I see this has already been stated.
I don't see a successful appeal for either of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.