FIFA OR PES

kiam06 said:
Any version of PES is better than all the Fifa's put together.

Every year I give Fifa a chance but the gameplay is so unrealistic I end up getting rid of it, theres only one way to score.

You can't even compare the two, if you are a cheese master then you like Fifa, if you actually like football you play PES.

Clearly not played either of 09's offerings.

quiet_riot said:
kiam06 said:

Every year I give Fifa a chance but the gameplay is so unrealistic I end up getting rid of it, theres only one way to score.

You can't even compare the two, if you are a cheese master then you like Fifa, if you actually like football you play PES.

Ive owned Fifa 09 and sold it, gameplay is shite.

no20u.jpg

kiam06 said:
quiet_riot said:

Ive owned Fifa 09 and sold it, gameplay is shite.

With all due respect you've no idea what you're talking about. If you like to "ice skate" on grass with PS2 graphics and arcade-esque gameplay then pick up & play PES.

It's closer to a Japanese anime flick that it is "real football" right now.

I like to give both games a fair go every year but Fifa is so repetative I get bored of it after a couple of hours. PES has a more random gameplay and is more real life. The motion of the players is more realistic too.

Fifa every time. Better graphics, 'Be a Pro' mode, doesn't look like I paid 50p to play it (Arcady as fuck is PES).

HATE how City's defence are on it though. Fookin' shite! (To be fair though, it's probably a bit accurate, lol).

Adebayor is rated 80, Santa Cruz is 76, Barry is 82 I think, and Tevez is 92, which means for Fifa 10 expect those numbers to drop by 10 points. Rag lovers at EA sports.

kiam06 said:

Yeh because in football every pass goes right to it's target.
And the players glide across the grass.
And every time you shoot from over 20 yards our the keeper always drops the catch.

Would you like me to carry on?

Bluemoon115 said:
kiam06 said:

Yeh because in football every pass goes right to it's target.
And the players glide across the grass.
And every time you shoot from over 20 yards our the keeper always drops the catch.

Would you like me to carry on?

It is well known throughout the gaming world Fifa is for Chav jokers and real football fans play PES. Enjoy Fifa everybody I will buy it again as I always do and then get rid of it.

kiam06 said:
It is well known throughout the gaming world Fifa is for Chav jokers and real football fans play PES. Enjoy Fifa everybody I will buy it again as I always do and then get rid of it.

Perhaps in the past, now its just a tired marketing line that the last few playing Pro continually reel out.

It's as outdated a phrase as the game itself, personally i think PES is utterly repetative, the same 3/4 passes and i can break through every time, now with FIFA, depending on how the opposition sets up, i have to tweak my own strategy slightly in order to exploit weaknesses.

But hey, if we all thought exactly the same, we'd be pretty boring people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.