FIFA propose mini-World Cup every 2 years

Well I guess that'll mean a bribe twice as often. Wasn't it last week when they were proposing some bullshit international league? Another competition where they get to profit off players paid by someone else. Why would clubs release their players for yet more pointless games for the global money-laundering scheme that is FIFA?

Well I guess that'll mean a bribe twice as often. Wasn't it last week when they were proposing some bullshit international league? Another competition where they get to profit off players paid by someone else. Why would clubs release their players for yet more pointless games for the global money-laundering scheme that is FIFA?
To diminish the power of corrupted UEFA.

@chris63 @I'm With Stupid @jayfx
Already discussed here, companies affiliated with CFG could play a part:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/uae-behind-rival-to-cl.333974/

Will be no doubt linked to this group/League shite being introduced to apparently make friendliness exciting.

I'd rather they didn't bother with this smaller tournament and just changed the proper world cup to once every 20 years.

Rather than mini international world cup. Why not have a world club cup in the style of a WC, played in one country that won the bid with the winners of each major continental trophy in it.

They could invite one team from each confederation and the World Cup holders.
Maybe call it something snappy like the Confederations Cup.

If not, it's just an invitation-only 8 team tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.