FIFA/UEFA Investigations

So some Germans are getting quizzed today then or ?

You'd think it would be big news. I wonder what ridiculous plan they concocted to create a bigger headline. Anyway, back to the UEFA charge City for booing a jingle thread.

JQl6pSI.png

So the baldy guy who looks like James Richardson has declared he's going to run for FIFA. His name is Giovani Infantino. Does anyone know if he's more of the same or is he straight?

So the baldy guy who looks like James Richardson has declared he's going to run for FIFA. His name is Giovani Infantino. Does anyone know if he's more of the same or is he straight?

He's a reptilian overlord so he'll win scales down.

I am reading Jenning's book about the dirty dealings at FIFA and UEFA and will be amazed if the guys at the top do not do time. It was a case of there being no oversight whatsoever about the vast amounts of money sloshing about. In addition the wherewithal to allocate tickets to the highest bidder for World Cups in reality a license to print money. Money that totalled millions. I would say if anybody wants to understand the labyrinthine workings of the men at the top get hold of the book and you will understand why the FBI are mounting a case.

Blatter been on Russian tele saying the 2018/2022 WC venues were decided before the vote!

Russia and USA but Platini scuppered the deal and went with Quatar. He claims the US and English are bad losers and they'd be no investigations into FIFA had either won.

Sepp taking everyone down with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.