FIFA/UEFA Investigations

No. I want him to live in fear and disgrace, waiting every day for a hand on his shoulder.

The **** has money and a defence lawyer who is already telling him what defence he will use.

last month he had a mental breakdown and then he tells us all he nearly died. Today he turns up unshaven, plaster on face, looking dishevelled and shaky with his daughter at his side, no doubt as they are worried as he has not been himself lately and is forgetting things....

A wise old chinaman once said, "if you sit by the riverside long enough, you'll see all your enemies floating past"

The **** has money and a defence lawyer who is already telling him what defence he will use.

last month he had a mental breakdown and then he tells us all he nearly died. Today he turns up unshaven, plaster on face, looking dishevelled and shaky with his daughter at his side, no doubt as they are worried as he has not been himself lately and is forgetting things....
Undoubtedly but I'm not sure the Americans are going to let him off that easy. Or the Swiss. Let's hope not.

This has everything to do with the Americans. The whole FIFA corruption scandal was uncovered by the FBI. The FBI investigated because the bribes were paid in US dollars and the US claim jurisdiction over any crimes where their currency is used.

I don't know what currency the £1.3 to Platinin was paid, but it should be independent of the fines anyway. Platini could still be made to pay it back to FIFA, or if it was in dollars the Yanks could confiscate it as proceeds of crime - if they prosecute and convict. I don't know if the Swiss have the same opportunity, but they probably do so it could be a race to prosecute to get the dough.

519301be7acd8ab4a5689e7393346187.jpg

It's amazing what illnesses being extremely wealthy can buy you. I would love someone to out the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.