FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Born and lived in the US basically all her life. Her parents are from Stockport.

I'm obviously not itk but I'm guessing she decided to play for England because she's a good keeper but wasn't good enough to displace Hope Solo in the US team. Solo was considered the best in the world before her life went a little haywire for a time.

Haywire? What happened?
I will say I think Bardsley has always looked a decent keeper.

Haywire? What happened?
I will say I think Bardsley has always looked a decent keeper.
She had some domestic violence issues if I recall correctly between her and her husband and her and her sister. The National team suspended her after Hope called the Swedish team a bunch of cowards after a match. This is all from memory but it sounds correct from what I remember.

Bardsley is a very good keeper. Solo was I think considered the best or 1a in the world during her day.

She had some domestic violence issues if I recall correctly between her and her husband and her and her sister. The National team suspended her after Hope called the Swedish team a bunch of cowards after a match. This is all from memory but it sounds correct from what I remember.

Bardsley is a very good keeper. Solo was I think considered the best or 1a in the world during her day.

Ok, Cheers for that. Recall the cowards comments but didn’t know about the DV - sounds grim.
Talking of grim, I ‘hope’ you avoided that Japan / Argentina game just now - not a great one!

Virgin internet down here in abbey hey so stuck on terestral tv, but it's all shite so over to the red button for canada v cameroon.

Let's this game is a bit better than japs v argies before which was dire

Going back to the England game I thought the best comment revolved round the injury to Millie Bright. Jonathon Pearce made the comment that "Millie does not usually go down so easily". Made me chuckle.

I have tried to like it and have attempted to buy into the women's game but .......it's just not very good is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.