FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Oooooh, Dion, saying we were a bit of a pushover! His days amidst the RDAHMeedya are numberered. Oh, wait a mo, he's saying that England were the best team to watch! Wonder if he was asleep when the USA were playing.
I thought I'd misheard him, really stupid statement.

I've watched a fair number of City women games, and the difference between them and England is the accuracy of the passing. In most of these WC games England's passing has been quite poor (even from our girls), the USA passing has been far superior.

Think Neville's bubble is bursting, poor end to the campaign as with his bro his management record / actual results are actually sackable offences in themselves let alone him still being 100%rag.

Posters being a tad harsh I feel given the VAR decisions that went against us in the semi and today.

Posters being a tad harsh I feel given the VAR decisions that went against us in the semi and today.

Today's looked a handball and we missed a penalty, from one in the semi. Think our overall play hasn't been that great.
Passing, the mainstay of any game, has been absolutely woeful. Many players that we know, have under performed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.