FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Dippers not getting 15 offside goals next season will be more than compensated by the amount of penalties that Mo the diver will be given.
100% , var will create other problems, one being ruining the flow of the game & the absolute best thing in football, celebrating goals will be on stand by until we’re told we can . No body knows how it’s going to pan out but it’s telling that fans in Europe where it’s in operation absolutely hate it & want it gone .

It's why the dippers won't be in the transfer market for high end players they know how next season is gonna pan out .

You have faith in our officials, I don't, it's only opinion based on what I see every week. VAR doesn't change the officials and unless you have TV to watch, which fans at the match will not have, it's still open to influence from poor officiating in my view.

But surely you accept it makes the corruption that you believe is so rife in the officiating a lot harder to disguise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.