FIFA Women's WC France 2019

You need to ask ?

Who refers it ? Is it the ref, or is it the VAR official ? In either case it won't be referred if its us to gain advantage.

Well taking your belief that all the officials are corrupt and out to get us as fact for a second, do these officials only become corrupt the moment VAR is available? At the absolute bare minimum, VAR will highlight this supposed corruption and make it a lot harder to hide

Dippers not getting 15 offside goals next season will be more than compensated by the amount of penalties that Mo the diver will be given.

Dippers not getting 15 offside goals next season will be more than compensated by the amount of penalties that Mo the diver will be given.
Mane has already perfected the kicking it into the defenders to get a pen,i think they have got it wrong on that,it's going to lead to tons of pens next season as everyone will do that

Well taking your belief that all the officials are corrupt and out to get us as fact for a second, do these officials only become corrupt the moment VAR is available? At the absolute bare minimum, VAR will highlight this supposed corruption and make it a lot harder to hide
You have faith in our officials, I don't, it's only opinion based on what I see every week. VAR doesn't change the officials and unless you have TV to watch, which fans at the match will not have, it's still open to influence from poor officiating in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.