FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Dion Dublin just said... and I quote... if England are gonna win they’ll need to score more goals than the opposition! I kid you not. Think he should stick to Homes under the Hammer.

Couldn’t pay me enough to watch Women’s football in fact I will go one step further and say sport in general. Top sport is all about Speed strength and stamina and Men have more in all those areas,
There's Sunday league teams out there would beat these international women's teams

a quality game of footie - has to be said in the last 20 years the mens and womens games have begun to converge - as the mens game has become more about touch, passing and movement so has the womens. Also in any sport it matters not a jot about the competitors sex or ability - if you have two teams evenly matched sport will be as good as it gets

Dion Dublin just said... and I quote... if England are gonna win they’ll need to score more goals than the opposition! I kid you not. Think he should stick to Homes under the Hammer.

He must have been watching City over the last two seasons to come up with such insight!

Doesn't surprise me the twat tips the rags to win the league every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.