Fight till the end documentary

Vinny got me at the end....

I want him to succeed as a coach more than anything, he may prevent my exit post Pep if he can follow in his footsteps... he has every credential, he just needs time I guess. Pep was in the same boat starting out, however, the team and players at his disposal afforded him time to implement his philosophy, can Vinny do the same without the right tools?? Not so sure...... A bonafide legend all the same!

Vinny got me at the end....

I want him to succeed as a coach more than anything, he may prevent my exit post Pep if he can follow in his footsteps... he has every credential, he just needs time I guess. Pep was in the same boat starting out, however, the team and players at his disposal afforded him time to implement his philosophy, can Vinny do the same without the right tools?? Not so sure...... A bonafide legend all the same!
He strikes everyone as a born leader. I feel the same and I i intend watching as many Anderlecht games as I can.

I suppose, for Vinny, the levels of scrutiny are immense. It is not a B team and, with hindsight, Pep is a bona-fide genius. If Vinny turns it around, he becomes a realistic future prospect for us and I'm certain we would want it. He was a colossus for us and my favourite player of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.