Fighting In Mary d's

Dickhead, what a generalisation. I don't live on a council estate and I go in there sometimes.

Citizen52 said:
stimo said:
dick head what a generalisation that is
i live on a council estate does that make me a scrote? no it does not

So do I and I work as well!!!!

its people like you that tarnish everyone with the same brush we grew up on a council estate why dont you nip on to one and call them scrotes scumbag

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.

You Dick.
You obviously live in Cuckoo land.
I don't live on a council estate but know a lot of people who do, and i would trust them all more than a dick like you?????????

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.

Stop trying to be intellignet by using whom when the correct word to use there is who. Also, its there, not their. So the only person on this thread who has made themselves out to be a scrote is you.

That is in the same way as your Eddie the Beef thread the other day. You are clearly a rag who (notice the correct word there - oh, twice I've used the correct words) has nothing better to do with their (correct word again) life than come on a City forum.

Do me a favour, please PM me and we can meet at the next City game and discuss this; or will you be at home watching your beloved team on your sky season ticket? May I apologise in advance for confusing you by my use of a semi-colon!

Im a millionaire and live in Prestbury and im appalled at the number of working class people ive encountered at the footy lately. The chap sat next to me looked incredibly poor and ate a pastry at the interval with his hands, frankly its just not good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.