Fighting your demons - When life holds a gun to your head...

It seems very strange to me that posters are passing judgment on people they've never met. The only thing we can comment on is what's happening now with the OP,not the why's and wherefores.

Everybody feels like shit, I find thinking of how others are feeling at that moment in time and comparing their issues with mine... Helps me put my life into perspective and makes me realise how insignificant my problems are.

an example is you say you have a job - I know you say you dislike it but I'd like your job, I'd bite your managers hand off right now for a chance at doing your job.

I know your Father nearly killed himself but hey at least you have some kind of relationship with yours... I haven't spoken with mine properly in ten years.
if he died I wouldn't even find out unless I went on Facebook.

Everybody has their own pain threshold, be it physical or emotional, this is just how I deal with the shit that goes on in my life.... Hey at least my stomach is full.

Stevie B said:
Everybody feels like shit, I find thinking of how others are feeling at that moment in time and comparing their issues with mine... Helps me put my life into perspective and makes me realise how insignificant my problems are.

an example is you say you have a job - I know you say you dislike it but I'd like your job, I'd bite your managers hand off right now for a chance at doing your job.

I know your Father nearly killed himself but hey at least you have some kind of relationship with yours... I haven't spoken with mine properly in ten years.
if he died I wouldn't even find out unless I went on Facebook.

Everybody has their own pain threshold, be it physical or emotional, this is just how I deal with the shit that goes on in my life.... Hey at least my stomach is full.

Agreed.

My Gran died years ago.

Gaylord du Bois said:
It seems very strange to me that posters are passing judgment on people they've never met. The only thing we can comment on is what's happening now with the OP,not the why's and wherefores.

Im not really into meets with people on forums, think i may be mixing in the wrong crowd GAYLORD

talkativesprout said:
Shit seems to have hit the fan for a lot of your close ones. Dont feel bad by proxy, its not your fault your gran is ill, its not your fault your mam seems to be a money grabbing whore and its not your fault your dad cant deal with being someone who takes instead of gives.

what as all the shit got to do with you ?

terrible post.

talkativesprout said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Im not really into meets with people on forums, think i may be mixing in the wrong crowd GAYLORD
Calm down. My point was we can offer advice but not apportion blame.

Gaylord du Bois said:

The OP writes what s/he wants to convey and people comment on that.

There's no passing judgement on people. That would be silly.

mammutly said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

The OP writes what s/he wants to convey and people comment on that.

There's no passing judgement on people. That would be silly.
Is his mum a money grabbing whore then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.