Films that you like, but are ruined by one character. Or a stupid plot line.

An example of this is on my TV right now. Mrs Magic is watching Die Hard and the character I was glad died was the prick international
Trader who tries to negotiate with the Rickman character and is talking in a way, no one that was in his actual job would do. I actually count the seconds from the start of the scene, until they shoot the boring ****.
Worth it for this line alone..

The pisshead kitman with the ginger beard in All or Nothing.

You lot in Cheesy's vids.

The pisshead kitman with the ginger beard in All or Nothing.

You lot in Cheesy's vids.

That's Brandon. Not the ginger kid Brandon, but the poor lad who was forever having the urine extracted by Chappy, wasn't it! He's a good lad. Hey, they're all good lads. And a special mention to the boss steward on Spiral R! He's a good lad.

Reactions: roj
Winona Ryder is Martin Scorcese's The Age Of The Innocence. Just an absolute terrible casting that makes the whole movie about class and propriety unbelieable. She fits into the role like a waffle house waitress trying to act like Jackie Kennedy. And her posh late 1800's New York accent is worse than Emma Watson's fake one in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Ryder playing alongside an actor of Daniel Day Lewis' caliber just makes it worse.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.