Final or semi

I think I enjoyed the semi on the day more & was a bit shell shocked at the final whistle of the final.

The semi was great, 1st time at Wembley since 99 when I was 18. Now aged 30 I went down for a good old piss up & hoped we'd beat the rags. The roundabout was quality & we beat the b@$£@&ds, something I didnt expect. It was topped off by our coach helping to block in the Scum team coach on the way out of Wembley & we gave them plenty!

The Final was wierd because I expected to win & when it happened I was a bit shell shocked. I remember staring up at Tevez & the boys lifting the trophy & feeling a bit numb. Beers & a sing song on the coach on the way back brought me back down to earth & I could finally enjoy some blue success.

In a year that will also bring me my first kid after years of trying & months of IVF it feels like it was all worth it & I'd do it again. Give me another 30+ years, I'll take it you bastards! ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.