Final Tickets thread MERGED

Does anyone know how easy it will be to find a ticket at Wembley and what risks are involved, or am I better off buying tickets online? Booked flights and hotel so not going isn't really an option, won't have this opportunity again.

Hi

Looking for one or possibly two tickets for Final, Yeah aren't we all!!

Will pay sensible money for tickets and consider Club Wembley if price is reasonable

PM me if you are that saviour!!

I have sold tickets on here before, as other bluemooners will testify, at no ridiculous mark up (Schalke, OT,Wembley semi, ).

I need 1 ticket for my son, if anyone can oblige, will obviously pay reasonable amount, not a months wages!

Cheers.

Just got through finally, sold out. I had enough points to get mine yesterday, but i wanted to go with my dad and he was 20 points off so i took the risk in waiting till today. Can't afford to pay over the odds so i guess I'll watch it on the telly. :(

BostonBlue said:
Does anyone know how easy it will be to find a ticket at Wembley and what risks are involved, or am I better off buying tickets online? Booked flights and hotel so not going isn't really an option, won't have this opportunity again.

Look at the club wembley agencies they sell them on block for those holders not going/using. Not cheap but a great view and it avoids the issue of fakes etc<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 10:07 am --<br /><br />
kennycar said:
Just got through finally, sold out. I had enough points to get mine yesterday, but i wanted to go with my dad and he was 20 points off so i took the risk in waiting till today. Can't afford to pay over the odds so i guess I'll watch it on the telly. :(

Gutted for you Pal how can there be 11,000 ahead of your dad somthing doesnt add up for me

Need 2 Tickets for my mates. Ive got over 7000 points and desperatley need them to come with me as they have only missed 3 games this year home and away with me, will be a bummer for them to miss our biggest game in 30 odd years!

I know it's the same old story but...

Desperate for a cup final ticket, I've got mine but Been every home game this year with my sister! She has been going for years but took over my dads ticket and this is only the third year of having her own so she only has 2500 points.

Pm me if anyone has a spare

Hi, I have four coach tickets available and over night hotel stay all for £79 p.p. Leaving Manchester airport at 9.25am on the Friday 13th returning after the game on the Saturday.

I'ts with coach innovations, check out there website at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.coachinnovations.co.uk</a>

If interested let me know asap i'm willing to take a slightly lower price but nothing silly guys.

I can also have the pick up point changed from the airport to the Britannia Hotel Portland Street or Knutsford Services.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.