Final Tickets thread MERGED

i have a spare tkt in block 529 but need 1 in 134 is there anyone who is willing to swap.will pay difference

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Was supposed to be getting 2 tickets, had the price agreed and everything and now the bloke won't get back to me. My mate knows people who had regularly got tickets off him in the past, so was assured he was legit. I've not parted with any money, so I'm not out of pocket, but I couldn't be more gutted if I had.

This was my last chance at a ticket, so I won't be going now. But, hopefully I'll be watching a City win on TV on Saturday though, come on you Blues!

I spoke too soon, should have had more faith being a City fan! The guy has just got back to me now, so I'm going after all! Best of luck with the ticket hunt blues!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Was supposed to be getting 2 tickets, had the price agreed and everything and now the bloke won't get back to me. My mate knows people who had regularly got tickets off him in the past, so was assured he was legit. I've not parted with any money, so I'm not out of pocket, but I couldn't be more gutted if I had.

This was my last chance at a ticket, so I won't be going now. But, hopefully I'll be watching a City win on TV on Saturday though, come on you Blues!

I spoke too soon, should have had more faith being a City fan! The guy has just got back to me now, so I'm going after all! Best of luck with the ticket hunt blues!

well done and cheers !!

aka blue jambo said:
bennyblue said:
swissblue said:
keep us swissblues in mind :)

still trying for you swiss waiting on a call back about more club wembley but waiting game as usual

there are some about on gumtree stoke for stoke end(500 apair) and on craigslist london if anyone wants to have a ganders

Benny
how did you get the Club Wembley ones? I cant get a respone from them

i know a cpl of lads who are loaded lucky for them and they bought club wembley season tix, one of them may not be going now hence why im waiting

Spot on gstar but i aint seen anyone post on here offering one at face yet and its 400 posts in now, if i can get some tickets off a tout at 3ton a piece what should i do not bother letting ppl know ? im not after being argumentative jst hooking ppl up with ppl who may have them

2 Tickets PLEASE

Yet another Blue on looking looking for tickets!!! Thought I was sorted yesterday but that fell through this morning guy sold to somebody else. I am travelling from Ireland on Sat morning so will be outside Wembley from about 11am if anybody can help me out I would be eternally grateful.. Have been a City fan for 40 of my 45 years....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.