Final Tickets thread MERGED

I need 1 ticket close to BL538 so i can sit close to my dad, but anywhere will do
Thanks
Lisa
pm if anyone has any please

Need a ticket guys, PLEASE PLEASE PM ME. On top of cash i can offer 3 Specials tkts for manc in october,re-sell on ebay for aprox £250 plus a Roger Waters tkt for the end of this month at M.E.N, again re-sell on ebay for approx £100, so thats the tkt price plus all the above. Please pm me.

probably a very silly question but if someone gives you their bank account details and you pay money in but dont get tickets do you have any legal rights at all?

aka blue jambo said:
probably a very silly question but if someone gives you their bank account details and you pay money in but dont get tickets do you have any legal rights at all?

I DONT THINK SO BUT I THINK YOU CAN CONTACT YOUR BANK AND CANCEL THE TRANSACTION WITHIN 24HRS
PAY PAL OR CREDIT CARDS ARE THE SAFEST OPTION

If anyone has a spare, I'm pretty desperate now to say the least! Give me a pm and I'll gladly pay a fair amount!

Same here, 2 tickets needed. Could probably give a lift down there aswell + shit loads of dance CD's if that your bag.
Come on the Blues

Ceers
Gary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.