final tickets

is there anybody on here from kent after tickets as there was a bloke on f/b who reckons he has 3 for sale and lives in the kent area he offered them to me for £125 each but as the only way for me to purchase them would be for me to do a bank transfer sending half upfront and half after [now that sounds very familliar]any way he did say if i knew anybody in the cranbrook area of kent they could pick them up for me, so maybe he does have some to sell but i would only pass his details on to someone who lives in the kent and could purchase them face to face as i would not like to be responsible for anybody being scammed over bank transfers

I need a ticket for my mate who is flying over from Australia, especially for the final, otherwise he's flying for 42 hours to watch it in the boozer.

He rang me this morning to say he'd been let down on the ticket he'd been promissed.

He is a good mate but he's not having mine.
He is willing to pay more than face value if needs be.

If anyone can help out can you please PM me.

Cheers

graham1312 said:
is there anybody on here from kent after tickets as there was a bloke on f/b who reckons he has 3 for sale and lives in the kent area he offered them to me for £125 each but as the only way for me to purchase them would be for me to do a bank transfer sending half upfront and half after [now that sounds very familliar]any way he did say if i knew anybody in the cranbrook area of kent they could pick them up for me, so maybe he does have some to sell but i would only pass his details on to someone who lives in the kent and could purchase them face to face as i would not like to be responsible for anybody being scammed over bank transfers

Someone else coincidently from that area gave me his address today in trying to sell 4 tickets @ £130 each. He wanted money and i asked for proof of tickets and said i'd even meet him at his house to give him cash. He gave me an address in Sissinghurst, Cranbrook. Don't know if that rings a bell? I git the info from a classifieds listing site but thought i'd let you know before you part with any money mate. He could be genuine but asking for money up front is not on!

If you know him, i'll gladly get the train from Southampton to Kent and get a ticket off him too.

mancity56 said:
for anyone willing to pay top dollar for a ticket hear is the best value for money package i have came across. company is called marathonsportstravel.

FA CUP FINAL 2011

WEMBLEY

14TH MAY 2011

PACKAGE 1 :

CLUB WEBLEY MATCH TICKET

&

1 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN 5* STAR LONDON HOTEL

€349 pps

PACKAGE 2 :

CLUB WEBLEY MATCH TICKET

&

2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN 5* STAR LONDON HOTEL

€489 pps

-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:34 pm --

349 euros works out at about £307

Tried this option and all the tickets have gone :(

Any other ideas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.