Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Some great suggestions, particularly the one to the tune of the new zabaleta songs.

Speaking of songs, we're coming up with some great new ones but isn't it time we revolutionised Blue Moon? We've basically been singing to the same tune as 'ten men, we only need ten men' for years. Think we need to freshen it up!

Wiekens said:
Some great suggestions, particularly the one to the tune of the new zabaleta songs.

Speaking of songs, we're coming up with some great new ones but isn't it time we revolutionised Blue Moon? We've basically been singing to the same tune as 'ten men, we only need ten men' for years. Think we need to freshen it up!

For God's fucking sake. Hasn't the penny dropped yet?

Nobody is revolutionising anything. Nobody is influencing anything. Nobody is freshening anything or doing anything but wasting their time filliing a thread on a forum with shit songs that nobody cares about.

Freestyler said:
'Niall Quinn's Disco Pants'........

David Silva's bakewell tarts are the best
better than Mr.Kiplings and the rest
he'd eat the foil if he could
Our David .....'exceedingly good'

This.

Didsbury Dave said:
Wiekens said:

Nobody is revolutionising anything. Nobody is influencing anything. Nobody is freshening anything or doing anything but wasting their time filliing a thread on a forum with shit songs that nobody cares about.

Hard day in the office Dave?

Haha

We'll see tonight, Dave.

I'll get back to you either way.

But thanks for the Kevin Horlock chant(even though I hated the c***t as my partner fancied him), as it inspired me to change the lyrics to Dave.

Dave, as in Dave, and not Dave.(SOD)

3 Dave's! :-?

jrb said:
We'll see tonight, Dave.

But thanks for the Kevin Horlock chant(even though I hated the c***t as my partner fancied him), as it inspired me to change the lyrics to Dave.

Your song is quality mate.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
jrb said:
We'll see tonight, Dave.

Your song is quality mate.

I'll give it a blast tonight. if anyone is in 117 tonight, join in and help me get it going. It's worth a try, regardless.

jrb said:
We'll see tonight, Dave.

Ah! Tonight's the night the night the Bluemoon Song Police intend to have there first ever hit, is it?

Good luck with that mate ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:

I can only speak for myself but I posted two 'songs' last week, and only because I know they wind you up. which is always excellent sport ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.