Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial Fair Play will not affect us.

LoveCity said:
Anyone see Moyes' new comments on FFP? He knows it's a sham and will soon be muzzled by Gill and cronies.

'I think we are all still trying to come to terms with it. You now can only use a small amount of the television money on your wages. There is more emphasis on the club doing its job well in terms of the marketing and commercial side – selling more season tickets and corporate boxes. If you are a club that is good at that, FFP will help you.

'If you are a smaller club, with poorer attendances, then it will affect you. It could make the rich richer and the poor poorer, increasing the gulf in the Premier League. It has been brought in with good intentions but we could end up concluding that it is restricting trading. For example, if you want to buy a football club and spend money, then it would be more difficult to do that now.'

just opened a thread on general forums... you see where's he coming from, still not brainwashed at rags or by his everton chairman who was idiot enough to vote yes.

MSP said:
LoveCity said:
Anyone see Moyes' new comments on FFP? He knows it's a sham and will soon be muzzled by Gill and cronies.

'I think we are all still trying to come to terms with it. You now can only use a small amount of the television money on your wages. There is more emphasis on the club doing its job well in terms of the marketing and commercial side – selling more season tickets and corporate boxes. If you are a club that is good at that, FFP will help you.

'If you are a smaller club, with poorer attendances, then it will affect you. It could make the rich richer and the poor poorer, increasing the gulf in the Premier League. It has been brought in with good intentions but we could end up concluding that it is restricting trading. For example, if you want to buy a football club and spend money, then it would be more difficult to do that now.'

just opened a thread on general forums... you see where's he coming from, still not brainwashed at rags or by his everton chairman who was idiot enough to vote yes.

His reptilian overlords at the swamp won't like that.

stony said:
MSP said:
LoveCity said:

His reptilian overlords at the swamp won't like that.
He hasn't been 'chipped' with the thought transponder yet.

Please can somebody clarify...If reports are to believed then Mancini gets 7.5 million if he finds a job in the first 12 months..If not I am hearing the figure of 28 million in compensation!
Surely this is going to be a set back to us in realtion to FFP?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Please can somebody clarify...If reports are to believed then Mancini gets 7.5 million if he finds a job in the first 12 months..If not I am hearing the figure of 28 million in compensation!

I don't think that's the case. Why would you get a job in the first 12 months if that was the case!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well look at Chelsea. Did AVB not cost them about 30m with the money they paid Porto and then him to leave.

As far as I am as aware he has been given 7m, and his wages are topped up every month until he gets a job which won't be long unless he just rejects them all on purpose.

in my opinion one good step toward FFP is firing Mancini (who is well known as being a cheque book manager) maybe Pellegrini salary will be half.

it seems to me that the club will balance the squad instead of buying strikers for the sake of buying ( even real madrid don't have 4 international strikers )

for me this things are more serious for the long term of the club which will benefit everyone the owner, the club, the players, and the fans

momo88 said:
in my opinion one good step toward FFP is firing Mancini (who is well known as being a cheque book manager) maybe Pellegrini salary will be half.

it seems to me that the club will balance the squad instead of buying strikers for the sake of buying ( even real madrid don't have 4 international strikers )

for me this things are more serious for the long term of the club which will benefit everyone the owner, the club, the players, and the fans

?

There's a series of interesting articles on FFP on the Soccernomics website here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=464" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=464</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=466" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=466</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=469" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccernomics-agency.com/?p=469</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.