Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial Fair Play will not affect us.

"This will become increasingly important as UEFA’s FFP rules shape the landscape of European football in the coming years."

Unless of course the current challenge to UEFA's FFP in the European Courts is successful and it becomes yet another toothless white elephant.

In any event I think we'll be in profit within the next two years and can tell Gill and his cronies to Fuck right off!

It's irrelevant. We will make FFP rules as it stands even if we spend £140m this summer (remember for FFP purposes the transfer fee is amortized over the length of the new players contracts). Break even will occur sometime during 2014/15 season after which I doubt the Sheikh will be ploughing much new personal money into the club.

And the fact that he puts the rags first should have been a good enough reason to not appoint him at UEFA. Oh wait...as you were!

I don't know if I should be more angry at the article and the corruption going on, or the simple fact that journalist don't seem to know what is going on at City, and perhaps Chelsea for that matter. Both clubs are doing their utmost to stay within those rules, and we are in no danger to break the rules (can't speak of Chelsea on this one as I'm not sure of their profits). Really angers me when I know what the club has been doing and they get no credit for it.

Former chief exec of the scum, still a director of the scum, and put in a position to bring about bans on the likes of City and Chelsea - in no other industry would this clear conflict of interests be allowed

It's to late.. We are here and here to stay FFP won't effect us..our revenue is growing daily!

Gill and his cronies should be put under real zealous scrutiny over this, their should be a independent committee to oversee this because all I can see here is corruption of the highest calibre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.