Fine Margins, rub of the Green, and Shocking Officials

Gray said:
Things are supposed to even themselves out over the season but frankly I don't thinK that is true in our case.

Exactly

Also the way the media reacts to any slight chance of a penalty against us by ranting on about them after a game and totally ignoring any shouts we had is disgraceful.

The roaches are just following their agenda.

lasereyes said:
Eds said:
lazza said:
I'm waiting for someone to put together a youtube compilation of this season's non-penalties; we must be well into double figures by now.
Sergio on his own should have had two given against the shite, one against Southampton, one against Spurs and I am sure there are more...

Certainly one stone dead against CSKA Moscow in the closing stages.

Without a doubt in all my years watching this was the most blatantly bent performance by a referee that I have ever seen

We were not great that night but he was way beyond shocking...

Bent as a fookin nine bob note... it is the only time that I have totally lost it at the ground... went on a Ref hunt, and was (in retrospect, thankfully) hauled away from the tunnel by some less stressed fellow blues..

Fookin disgrace

lasereyes said:
Blue Mist said:
lasereyes said:
To keep thing simple. Can you think of a single game where more than one major decision has gone in our favour?

Then watch Chelsea playing at Anfield last Fall.

You are either from America or being brilliantly funny. Oh wait you are not talking about 'that' match are you.

Can you be less obtuse? It wasn't intended to be funny, and I don't know what you mean by 'that' match.

I was being or at least trying to be clever, your reference to 'last fall made me think of Slippy Me, sorry Stevie G and his dive into the Anfield turf.

Blue Mist said:
lasereyes said:
Blue Mist said:
You are either from America or being brilliantly funny. Oh wait you are not talking about 'that' match are you.

Can you be less obtuse? It wasn't intended to be funny, and I don't know what you mean by 'that' match.

I was being or at least trying to be clever, your reference to 'last fall made me think of Slippy Me, sorry Stevie G and his dive into the Anfield turf.

If the match had taken place in Oct rather than April, the pun would have been right there for the taking :)

But no, referring to Chelsea's early season visit to Anfield where both their goals were highly dubious and Liverpool were denied a blatantly obvious handball penalty in injury time. In 40 years of watching Man City (yes I'm an old fuck), I can't ever remember us benefitting from that sort of largesse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.