Finland v England | Sun 13th Oct '24, 17:00 | Nations League

If I had a penny for every time I heard some variation of the phrase "England have struggled to break them down, but you have to give credit to the opposition for being disciplined and well-organised" then I would be giving Elon Musk a run for his money.

These teams are not disciplined and well-organised, they are shite. For the team we have on paper, we are totally impotent. If it happens once you can give credit to the other team, if it happens every fucking game, then at some point they might have to admit the problem might be England?

There should be no International football other than the World Cup, The European Championships, Copa America etc.

No idiotic Nations League and no friendly matches. I can't be arsed watching because it's a joke of a competition.
I would actually support this.

Make all the comps twice the length in weeks, with all nations participating, with the top ranked nations only playing the second month after an initial knockout round played via seeding.

It would end up seeing far less football played but a lot more drama and intrigue. Not to mention giving the smaller nations a much bigger chance of playing spoilers, given the nature of knockout tournaments.

Which is exactly why FIFA and the federations will never do it.

Probably one of our best decisions selling him!! Especially on this showing.
Anyway he said he had to get away from some people in Manchester?
he actually said that? coz there was some gossip about him having to leave.

There should be no International football other than the World Cup, The European Championships, Copa America etc.

No idiotic Nations League and no friendly matches. I can't be arsed watching because it's a joke of a competition.

It's just a ballache, a massive interruption you can do without if you support one of the top teams, as we now are. If you support a team with no chance of winning anything I guess you put your hopes on England doing well so don't mind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.