Finley Burns

Joined manager Steve Evans at Stevenage.

“I know Pep well, and when he gives you a debut and has you training with his First Team every day, he recognises the huge potential you have. Pep has sent him to us on loan to further Finley’s football education”.

“I know Pep well, and when he gives you a debut and has you training with his First Team every day, he recognises the huge potential you have. Pep has sent him to us on loan to further Finley’s football education”.

I had high hopes when he first signed for us,he has a bit of Stones about him.

Hopefully this is exactly what he needs to make the penny drop.

With a fat fucking cheat like Evans, I'm shocked tbh, he plays the complete opposite of City football, I watched them come to Carlisle last season as both teams battled for promotion, ugly horrible football, onfield cheating, pulling shirts, arms, late tackles, every decision the ref gave against Stevenage the fat **** was off his seat screaming at the ref.

With a fat fucking cheat like Evans, I'm shocked tbh, he plays the complete opposite of City football, I watched them come to Carlisle last season as both teams battled for promotion, ugly horrible football, onfield cheating, pulling shirts, arms, late tackles, every decision the ref gave against Stevenage the fat **** was off his seat screaming at the ref.

Not a fan then?

Look him up on the net, the man is dodgy as fuck.

Guessing it may toughen him up, or make him realise what his career is going to be if he doesn't push himself.

Looks like a decent start for him though, straight into the starting lineup and on the verge of a 1-0 away win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.